- Best Times to Find Lowest Airfares
- How Much Junk Is In Your Trunk?
- Get INTO Your Comfort Zone
- Travel Fare Considerations
- Quality of Living Rankings
- Best and Worst Prepared Cities
- 5 Happiest and Saddest Countries
- Gifts and Goods for Others
- The Road to Success
- 9 Things Cruise Lines Usually Won’t Mention
- 21 Things Your Burglar Won’t Tell You
- Travel Brochure Terms (translated)
- How To Pack Clothes
Tag Archives: saddest countries
Countries are often ranked according to their GDP (Gross Domestic Production). Usually not considered, or even having any consistent criteria, is some kind of GHQ (Gross Happiness Quotient).